User Terms and Conditions
- The Military Wives Website (MWW) - www.MilitaryWives.com and www.MilitaryWives.org
- The Marine Corps Wives Website (MCWW) - www.MarineWives.com
- The Navy Wives Website (NWW) - www.NavyWives.com
- The Army Wives Website (AWW) - www.ArmyWives.com
- The Air Force Wives Website (AFWW) - www.AirForceWives.com
- The Coast Guard Wives Website (CGWW) - www.CoastGuardWives.com
- Military Kids Website (MKW) - www.MilitaryKidz.com
- The Military Husbands Website (MHW) - www.MilitaryHusbands.com
- The Reserve Wives Website (RWW) - www.ReserveWives.com
- The Military Chapel Website (MCW) - www.MilitaryChapel.org and www.MilitaryChapel.net
By proceeding to use this service, you acknowledge your agreement to be bound by the following terms and conditions. All advertisers need to agree to these terms and conditions and will need to return a signed agreement before the service can begin.
1. License Grant. The Military Wives Website ("MWW") is the author and/or authorized sublicensor of certain materials owned and created by MWW, MWW's licensors or MWW's business partners. MWW grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the information, images and other content contained on this web site (the "Materials"), solely for internal use by your business or for your own personal use.
You may not copy, reverse engineer, translate, port, modify or make derivative works of the Materials.
You may not rent, disclose, publish, sell, assign, lease, sublicense, market, or transfer the Materials or use them in any manner not expressly authorized by this Agreement.
You shall not derive or attempt to derive the source code, source files or structure of all or any portion of the Materials by reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or any other means.
You shall not use the Materials to operate a service bureau or for any other use involving the processing of data of other persons or entities. You do not receive any, and MWW and/or MWW's licensors retains all ownership rights in the Materials. The Materials are copyrighted and may not be copied, even if modified or merged with other Materials.
You shall not alter or remove any copyright notice or proprietary legend contained in or on the Materials. You agree not to remove any proprietary rights notices of MWW and/or its licensors and partners from the Materials.
2. Reservation of Rights. MWW reserves any rights not expressly granted herein.
3. Restrictions. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any of the web pages generated by this server may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by MWW.
1. MWW Material. The Materials are copyrighted and are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. The Materials may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without MWW's prior written consent. Except as expressly provided herein, MWW does not grant any express or implied right to you under any copyrights, trademarks, patents or trade secret information. Other rights may be granted to you by MWW in writing or incorporated elsewhere in the Materials.
2. Third Party Material. The Materials published by MWW on this server may contain other proprietary notices or describe products, services, processes or technologies owned by MWW or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting to the user a license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of MWW or any third party, except for the right of use license expressly set forth above in these terms and conditions.
3. Advertisements. Neither MWW nor its partners assume the responsibility of enforcing licensing requirements, or of checking for licenses, with respect to licensed professions or trades, prior to publishing advertisements. Neither MWW nor its partners is responsible for the content of any advertising published on the server.
C. No Warranty.
MWW and/or its licensors and partners make no representations about the suitability of the materials published on this server for any purpose.
The materials are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
You assume the entire risk of loss in using the materials and the internet generally. The materials are complex and may contain noncomformities, defects or errors.
MWW and/or its licensors and partners hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to the materials, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
In no event shall MWW and/or its licensors and partners be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with any use of the materials.
D. Errors and Corrections.
The materials published on this server could include technical inaccuracies and/or typographical errors. MWW and/or its licensors and partners may make improvements and/or changes in the materials at any time.
E. Limitation on Liability.
In no event shall MWW and/or its licensors and partners be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits or the inability to use data, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the materials, provision of or failure to provide services, or any other information available from this server.
If MWW's disclaimer of warranties or limitation of liability set forth within this Agreement is held unenforceable or inapplicable, you agree that MWW's liability shall not exceed $100.00.
F. Links to Third Party Sites.
The links in this area will let you leave MWW's site. The linked sites are not under the control of MWW and MWW is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. MWW is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MWW of the site.
MWW's products and services referenced herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of MWW. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
H. Local Law.
This server is operated from a location in the State of Washington, United States of America. MWW makes no representation that the Materials are appropriate for use in other locations. If you access this server from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
MWW reserves the right to discontinue or modify any of the information contained on this server at any time. MWW shall have the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. The user may not assign any part of this Agreement without MWW's prior written consent. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Washington, exclusive of conflicts of laws principles.
The user shall pay any taxes on the information or transactions, except for those based on MWW's annual net income. If any provision of this Agreement is declared invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in effect. The user agrees to comply with all applicable laws in using this service or the information contained herein. No waiver of any obligation or right of either party shall be effective unless in writing, executed by the party against whom it is being enforced. Any such waiver shall not preclude a party from exercising any other right or later exercising the same right. Any notice under this Agreement shall be delivered by U.S. certified mail, return receipt requested, or by overnight courier to MWW at the address below. These terms and conditions apply on behalf of MWW and all of its partners, affiliates, employees and licensors.